Friday, December 14, 2007

Catching Up

Whew! It's been a busy few weeks, so this post is going to be a kind of collage. At the beginning of the month we had our Christmas party at church. It's always been quite the extravaganza, and this year they served the whole ward tri-tip!! We never want to leave California!
The kids got to meet Santa in the Relief Society room, so now every time they walk by that room they squeal, "MOOOOM! That's the room where Santa was!!!!"
Scott finished with school yesterday, so he is officially on vacation (except for the whole studying for boards thing). So today we decided to do what Californians do and hit Disneyland. Well, we weren't the only ones with that idea, so we spent 1 1/2 hours driving there, only to find Disneyland absolutely packed. So, we rode 2 rides, and headed for another 1 1/2 hour drive home. (We only live 30 min. from Disneyland in normal traffic.) Not our smartest move ever, but the kids had fun.


A few weeks ago my sister Karly, husband Chevy, and daughter Cassidy paid us a visit from Idaho. It was really fun to see them, and I just had to include my favorite picture of Chevy. A little uncomfortable Chevy?!
So, to finish out this collage of a post, I thought I would share with you my Kohl's experience on Monday. I was running errands with Blake while Caden was at school and I decided to run into our local Kohl's really quickly to see if they had a light jacket for Blake. Well, the parking lot was pretty crowded for a Monday morning, but I just figured it was the Christmas rush. Anyway, I walked in, and there were a ton of camera people all around. I asked someone what was going on and they said Fergie was there. Well, I was in a hurry, so I snapped a picture of her along with the other hoards of people, and then I had to run. RANDOM!

No comments: