Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Last year I got festive and cooked corned beef and cabbage. After all my hard work, Scott and the kids wouldn't eat it, so I was eating it by myself for the next week! So, this year I simplified and made an all green meal. Pasta with pesto sauce, green salad, broccoli, green apples, kiwi, key lime yogurt, green kool-aid, and mint ice cream for dessert! The kids had a lot of fun making the place mats for dinner. Caden drew pictures of both Scott and I on our place mats. On Scott's , he drew him working on a baby's teeth and reading him a story. On mine he drew me eating a large snake and another one with me eating frog legs. I guess after eating snails and frog legs he thinks I'll eat anything!! Bon apetit!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

This is sooo cute!!! I wish I had your creative genes. To be honest I didn't realize that it was St. Patrick's day until 8pm. I know ridiculous huh. . . When is school over? When and where are you going after? Do you know yet? We need to get together soon and especially before you take off.

ambercarlson said...

You are so stinkin cute!! I love all the green food!

Amber