Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thanksgiving and the New Backyard

I know it's now April, but I'm a little behind so bear with me! Last Thanksgiving my parents and my brother Tyson came for a visit. While they were here I put them to work in the backyard! I forgot to take any "before" pictures, but just imagine dirt covering the whole yard. We dug trenches and put in the sprinkler and drip system and then laid out the flower beds, rocks, and sod. WHEW!
Just this last weekend we also built some trellises and added vines so that when you look out the window you see something other than the cement wall.The boys had the Fox 10 helicopter come to their school and my dad was here, so he was able to take them. The boys were so excited.
When the yardwork was finished the boys took off and went to an auto show.And let's not forget sweet Brynlee! Grandma bought her a baby stroller to help her learn how to walk. She was all over the house in no time!!!
Thanks for all your help and hard work Grandma and Grandpa Loudon and Uncle Tyson!!! We love you and our backyard!

1 comment:

Robert and Ashley said...

Its about time you updated your blog! Not like it really matters to me since I see you like everyday, but Its so fun seeing pictures! Love you guys thanks for all your help with Makayla. Your great friends.