I was watching the results show of Dancing with the Stars. For those of you who don't know, on the results show, they usually have groups of professionals dancing to give the stars a break. Well, on Tuesday they had a group of break-dancers, and they were amazing. They inspired Caden and Blake, so we had a little dance competition of our own. No judges this time, you voters hold their fate in your hands. Who is your favorite?
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought both were using some pretty good technique and I liked the "one leg up" style they adopted. I can't decide who was the best but I think both have a future in hip hop dancing. Do they have any hip hop classes for 3-5 yr olds out there in CA?
By the way that shoo wee o chi comment is so classic..
It is seriously a toss-up! Caden has an entire routine going, but Blake has that award winning smile! I am going to have to show these videos to Tyler and make him decide!
Help!! I am trying to get Boston Potty Trained and I know you are the resident expert! Any suggestions? Amber
Both were equally entertaining. You have two very funny little boys.
Post a Comment