Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween

Caden & Blake have been so excited about Halloween this year. When we drive Caden to school, both kids glue their faces to the window and watch as we go by all the houses. They yell when they see something exciting, "I see a skeleton, look at that witch, look at the big spiderweb..." I thought it would end when Halloween was over and all the decoration were taken down, but now they look out the window and say, "Look at the house where the big spider was, look at the house that had the skeleton, look the witch is gone..."


Caden had a Halloween party at school. Here are some pictures.I was helping out with the party, so Blake got to come too. With all that candy, he was in heaven.
Halloween was a multi-day event here. We had Caden's party at school, then the church Trunk-or-Treat, the the real Halloween. The kids were power rangers for the trunk or treat.
Since we had enough candy around the house from the Halloween party and Trunk-or-Treat, we decided to take the kids to Disneyland on the real day of Halloween. Blake is tall enough now to go on all the rides, so all four of us got to go together on Soarin', Tower of , Space Mountain, Star Tours, Big Thunder Mountain, etc. Blake liked most of them, but he was a little freaked out by Tower of . I wonder how he'll feel about elevators now.



It wouldn't have been Halloween at Disneyland without going into the Haunted Mansion.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I have only been on Tower of Terror once and I have been too afraid to go back! I am amazed that both Caden and Blake rode it!