For the past year or so, Scott and the kids' favorite game has been the "ice cream game." Scott has the boys wrestle each other, and then when one pins the other, they both get a bite of ice cream. Surprisingly the boys are pretty evenly matched even with the age difference. That's probably because they actually weigh the same. It's so funny to watch the three of them during the game. The boys are wrestling hard, sometimes even talking a little smack (which is soooo funny), and then there's Scott on the sidelines coaching and yelling things like, "Brittany! Did you see Blake do that half nelson! He's a natural!" Does anyone know what a half nelson is???
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All three of us were totally entertained by that. Those boys have got some good moves. I bet they prefer that carpet over the hard-wood floors for wrestling.
This is hilarious! That is what having boys is all about! I seriously think Tyler finally started to love and bond with Dylan once they started wrestling with each other. I always imagine that if we had two little girls instead, they would probably bond over tea parties or something. Love that you are posting again! We miss you guys so much!
I think we are witnessing the seeds of wrestling greatness being sown! Wow, they were really going at it like pros!
So I want the first crack at managing them if WWF comes knockin'!
Tommy has already started to try and wrestle Caitlin and it is a big issue. Boys are seriously so different from the little girls!!
Hey Brittany-it's Jaime. I actually can say I do know what a half-nelson is! Jeremy wrestled too! I know if we have boys they will be doing the same thing.
I love it! Looking forward to seeing them go to state.
Post a Comment