Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Motion Project

In my photography class we've been learning how to use our cameras to show motion with blur instead of just capturing a still shot. The techniques are kind of hard and take a lot of practice, but I got a few of them to turn out.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

So, we just got a nice camera and have been having some fun with it. I am thinking of taking a class because the manual is just ridiculous! Anyways, we have tried a few of these motion shots and none have turned out as well as yours! Good work!

CdA News Editor said...

Nice pics! Where are you taking a class and how much did it cost?

Christina said...

Those are great pictures! I cannot wait till you take ours.

holly said...

I'm so impressed! I need a class to figure out what the heck I am doing with mine. I keep trying new things, but they are not working like the experts say they should...:(

nana and atom said...

wow britt! your pics look awesome!