Ok, so I haven't posted in a really long time! My computer crashed and we lost most of our pictures that we've taken since we moved here. I've been working on fixing the computer, getting it set up again, lots of Christmas shopping, and best of all...decorating the baby's room! It's all decorated and Scott's mom is bringing the crib to us on Wed. when she comes for Thanksgiving. As soon as the crib is set up, I'll take some pics for you all to see! I love to just sit in there and imagine my own little baby in there! It still doesn't seem real sometimes.
I usually have a rule of no pictures after 6 months because I get really puffy, but I was taking some family pictures for a friend yesterday, so I had her take some of us too, and here is the only one anyone is allowed to see.


1 comment:
cute brittany! you are a darling pregnant woman! your boys are also handsome fellows, they're getting so big!
Post a Comment