
We don't have a name yet, the B on the wall was just to tease Scott because that's the first letter of the name that I want.
The dresser was sooooo much work to refinish! I lost my "before" picture, but it was a light oak color. Aside from the sanding and prepping, each coat took me 4-5 hours to apply and there are 6 coats!!! I told Scott never to let me do that again.
Scott even helped me paint the room! In the past he's always said, "you can paint all you want as long as I have no part in it." So I always did it while he was gone. This time he came in the room when I was on the ladder painting the top of the wall. We have 10 ft. ceilings and I guess it looked a little dangerous because he told me to get down from there and that he would paint the top portion of the walls. I need a new project to keep me busy until the baby comes. Any ideas???
10 comments:
The room looks great!! The dresser looks beautiful. I hate it when the projects get out of control. When is your due date again? You could always take up knitting. . . I have been doing a lot of that lately!
Brittany - you are so talented. The room is GORGEOUS!
I love it!
You could sew a nursing cover....I was going to before Noah was born, but never did.
The nursery is gorgeous!!! Congrats on your soon to be daughter!! Take care!!
The nursery is gorgeous!!! Congrats on your soon to be daughter!! Take care!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You are sooo ambitious. I can't believe your boys are good enough to allow you to get a project like that done. Oh... if only. A fun project is felt hair clips. They are addicting to make! Hey, I need you to email me your new address! Happy holidays. Hope all goes well with baby. Love ya
britt, that looks amazing. I'm very impressed. What is the B name that you are wanting?
I can totally relate...I'm due on Monday, and still no baby!! I am SO ready to get this kid out of me. I keep thinking of you and castor oil...;)
The room is beautiful, by the way.
Brittany,
The rooms looks so so cute. You did an amazing job. You wanna come do some rooms for me? I love the colors. Too a-door-bell. (thats adroable in case you weren't sure)
It was fun seeing you guys! Keep us posted on when the little one comes. We are soo excited for you guys to add a little pink to your place:)
Post a Comment