Sunday, January 11, 2009

Brynlee Sue Jensen

So, we finally named her!!! She's officially Brynlee Sue Jensen. Here are a couple more pics of her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now she looks just like Blake!! See ya tonight with dinner.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jensen family! We are so happy for you. She's so beautiful.

The Higginbothams said...

What a cute name. I didn't guess that one. I noticed her middle name is Sue, and it made me wonder if Sue's mom is still around so you can finally get that picture with five generations of girls.

Christina said...

Good name - Now you won't have to take the "B" down in her room! ;0)

Susette 10e said...

I'm so glad Scott let you keep her name. I just love it and can't wait to hold her. Let me know if you need anything! Congratulations! I bet the big brothers are so excited.

nana and atom said...

So cute! Almost sounds like your name Brittany Sue :) anyway, congratulations!

Lyndsey said...

Have I mentioned that I really think Brynlee is sooo cute. Look how she is already perfectly filled out. We must have more pictures ASAP!!

She is beautiful!!!