5 generations! Can you believe it??

Scott comes home everyday from work and wants to hold the baby. Then he sits on the couch with her and says how beautiful and perfect she is. Then he wants me to take a picture of her. I have a ton of pics just like these because Brynlee has completely melted her dad's heart.
5 comments:
When do I get to meet her?! I will call you and hopefully we can get together soon.
She is to die for!! I love the 5 generations picture... seems like she is a very happy baby! Congrats and take care!!!
I'm happy for you that you got that picture of the five generations. What a cool shot too. Brynlee really is a doll, and your family picture at the top looks great. Isn't it nice that Scot can come home from work and hold her rather than having to study? Lovin it!
Girls are so good at stealing their daddy's hearts! She is precious, I wish I could meet her. Which reminds me...my sister lives in your town! Her name is Winter Rowland-she is a newlywed and she is pregnant. Do you know her? If you want to see a picture go to my blog and click on Winter or Piper Pix in the "Other Hosers" section.
Scott...did you lose weight? You look good bro.
Cory
Post a Comment