Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Smiles!!!


I have been trying for weeks to get Brynlee to smile for the camera, and I finally did it! When I saw this picture of her, it reminded me of my own baby picture. What do you think?
Brynlee is such a sweet baby. Her big brothers are so helpful with her. They throw away diapers, get burp cloths, give her the pacifier, and make her smile. She is definitely spoiled with two brothers who will take care of her and give her whatever she wants.
Did I mention that she is only 7 weeks old and has been sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks now? She usually sleeps from 9:30 to 6:30, but this morning I had to wake her up at 7:30 so I could feed her before taking Caden to school! We are so blessed to have her in our family!

7 comments:

Kerri said...

She is adorable! She does look like your picture so much! She is going to be gorgeous! Does she also look like Blake? I think I can see a similar smile.

Congrats on the good sleeping! Have you been following the Babywise stuff, or did you just get blessed with a naturally good sleeper?

Lyndsey said...

She looks just like your baby picture!!! That sleeping through the night is amazing!!! Unbelievable even!!! She is perfect and I am so glad that Caden and Blake are being so good to her.

Jacque said...

WOW! She looks just like you in your baby picture! Very cute

PBM&C said...

Oh my heck.....LUCKY! You need to share the secret to getting a baby to sleep like that! Then, I might consider "thinking" about having a third.

Brynlee is adorable and I would say that she looks a lot like your baby picture....she is LUCKY too....because her momma is GORGEOUS!

Dori said...

What a beautiful family! It was so good to talk to yo uthe other day Brittany...we'll have to chat again soon! Brynlee is gorgeous!

Laisa said...

Congratulations!! Hope you guys are doing well.

alyssa said...

hey Brittany how are you? Its been forever. Are you surviving an AZ summer? Hope things are going well with little Brynlee. She looks just like you!