I have finally succumbed to the peer pressure of the blogger community. I know... I know...
Joking aside, Scott and I are the proud parents of ...... a BIKE-RIDER!

I'll admit, when Scott decided to take the training wheels off Caden's bike I was skeptical. I just figured Scott was...well... CRAZY!! -- and the training wheels would be back on in a week.
I stand corrected.
This video is lesson #3.
Anyone notice the graceful dismount?
7 comments:
Oh my goodness he looks huge on that bike!!! Yea for blogs I can't wait to get the daily Jensen updates. How is the last year of dental school going? Any news on where you guys are going to end up? Miss ya
Way to go, Caden! You are definitely one of the brilliant and talented Jensen's... riding your bike at age four - good for you!
Quite the impressive feat for being four yrs old! And he is growing like a weed! So is Blake. Between the two of them, they'd probably be able to handle Uncle Mark in a wrestling match!
Hey I found your blog!!! Your boys have grown up so much-- I can't believe Caden rides a bike! It was so fun to see your family. I can't believe this is the final year of school, awesome!
I love that picture of Caden with the frown and the bike wounds! Poor kid. But I've got to say that by the third lesson he was really shining! It took me WAY more than three lessons to get that good.
It was inevitable that you've joined the bloggers. I think most of the young families at church have one now. It's just too fun! I'm linking you up to my blog too :)
My favorite is Caden with the wounds....good job Caden! I bet the pavement is still healing too from the pounding you gave it :)
Wow, I'm impressed! Garfield park can inflict many injuries for sure. Watch out for the roses in the front. Samantha crashed into those once and the thorns scratched her arms, back, tore her shirt, etc. It was pretty traumatic for her :)
Post a Comment