Caden is learning so much at school and he is really good at applying his knowledge at home. Yesterday Caden was loading the dishwasher and he said, "Look Mom, I arranged the plates in an A-B pattern!" I went to look, and sure enough, the plates were big, small, big, small, etc.
Scott got home and was wrestling around with Blake. He said, "Holy cow, you are getting SOOO heavy!" To which Blake replied, "I just ate a cheese stick."
We told the kids that we are having an ultrasound in a couple weeks and the doctor will be able to see it and tell us if it's a boy baby or a girl baby. Caden said, "How can he tell if it's a boy or a girl?" While Scott and I were choking on our answer he tried to answer his own question. "Do the girl babies have longer hair than the boy babies?"
1 comment:
He deserves a standing ovation for that! What a cute little performer!
Post a Comment