Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Camera

So, Scott got a nice camera for intraoral photography, and I decided I wanted to learn how to use it. So, I've just been playing around, and here are some of my pictures.




Hopefully, they'll just keep getting better.

5 comments:

The Hunt House said...

um....adorable! Hope you are feeling well.

Christina said...

Those pictures are so cute and awesome. Especially the one where Scott is throwing one of your boys into the air! I'm so jealous. Some day Spencer and I will have a nice camera like that.

Jacque said...

I love the pictures. You can "practice" on my family anytime! :)

The Higginbothams said...

I love those pictures! That must be a nice camera to catch Blake being thrown in the air as more than just a big blur. You're a good photographer.
We hope you're feeling well now that you're in your second trimester.

Unknown said...

Those are amazing photos! I love the one of the boys holding hands, wish I had that of my boys. :)