Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's a Girl !!!

We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and it's a Girl!!!! We are sooooo excited! I'm so amazed that they can even tell what's on the screen. Here's a shot of the baby's face.And here's the shot where she can tell it's a girl. The boys' anatomy was a lot easier for me to see. I still don't reallly know what this picture is, but I'll take her word for it. It's a girl!!

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Yeah congrats on the baby girl!!! I can't wait to see what a little girl Jensen looks like. Little girls are lots of drama but just so dang cute!!!

The Hunt House said...

YIPEEEEEE! I am so thrilled for you. There is nothing like a girl. How exciting. Good times ahead. Congrats!

holly said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Glad everything is going well with this little baby.

Anonymous said...

A girl will be so fun! She's lucky to have two great older brothers.

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! I am sure she is going to be so beautiful!